jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

My experience...Zero stress


zero stress
Dealing with a language that you don´t know and facing a society that somehow forces you to know it, can generate a huge amount of frustration on you and that is how I used to feel, frustration. Why should I have to learn in four months adjectives, nouns, names, pronouns, present, past, future, simple, continuous, progressive and endless grammatical things.


Then everything started to change and the situation became easier for me since I had to associate the meaning of the words in a context, something that somehow flowed better.


Now I have to write, and teaching plays an important role, because with a professor who has a philosophy of distance education I have succeeded in overcoming those old traumas, so in an really modern and dynamic way have succeeded in overcoming the frustration of the first times.


It is not that I am bilingual, but I feel that I have progressed on this subject…and I am praying that the English that I will have to see next semester will be as practical, dynamic and creative as this one. English III adjust to a perfect English words for the audiovisual sector. Well why!

1 comentario:

Lisette dijo...

Indeed stress is a main factor that dismotivates language learners.
I am very happy to know you felt at ease in your learning process.

Remember to catch up before Monday with the two texts.